Putnam Place formerly known as Putnam Den is a music venue featuring live music with cutting-edge sound and lighting with a large LED video wall. Putnam Place also has a bar and outdoor patio where they offer many theme nights and specials weekly.
- Putnam Place was looking to redesign their website to have a more appealing, easy and effective design that reflects the rebranding of Putnam Place.
- Rebranding after the name change
- Create a mobile friendly website
- Integrate a ticketing system that can be managed in one place within the website
- Increase conversions and website traffic through a web redesign
- We met with the client to understand their ideas to build and redesign a new website that fit their needs and also their customer’s needs.
- We targeted their market online using relevant keywords for SEO.
- We created a concert calendar to increase optimization and UX.
- We designed booking forms for bands into the website to increase conversions and revenue.
- We created an online ticketing system to manage on the website without the use of multiple platforms to keep users on the site and increase revenue.
- We created engaging content for social media through video and photoshoot to help with branding.
- Also, we created a live video of their live music performances at the reopening to drive more traffic from social media back to the website.
- We set up analytics and webmaster tools to monitor the redesign of the website to adjust some minor changes to ensure the website is fast, efficient and user-friendly.
- We made the new redesigned website mobile friendly so that the website would adapt to any users device, creating a responsive design.
- An intriguing, mobile friendly, professional website that showed off their new and improved brand.
- An increase in website traffic with a bounce rate at just 45%.
- Ranking higher on search engines through the use of targeted keywords.
- An overall increase in conversions, customer satisfaction, and revenue.