Aqua Tech Audio is a company based in Arizona that specializes in waterproofing iPod shuffles. They created a waterproof sealant to be sure their customers could enjoy listening to music even if their iPod was underwater.
- Aqua Tech Audio needed to create a product website to help with branding and selling their product.
- They also needed to explain their product to consumers through video.
- Aqua Tech Audio wanted to find a market to best target and sell their product.
- They needed to build up their credibility online
- We met with our client to go over their needs and to plan marketing strategies
- We came up with a marketing strategy for Aqua Tech Audio to sell their product on Amazon and eBay as well as their website.
- We created a professional, custom e-commerce website.
- We also created a product video to better explain their product and help give a face to their brand.
- By building a website and selling products on Amazon and eBay we also used the website as a landing page by creating backlinks on each product being sold. This helped build their credibility online and drove traffic back to the website.
- Aqua Tech Audio saw an increase in their conversions, sales, and revenue overall.
- Aqua Tech Audio also had an increase in new customers
- They saw an increase in website traffic with a low bounce rate.
- The most important increase was that Aqua Tech Audio went from selling 1 product a week to selling more than Walmart in the state of Arizona.